Basic Structural Analysis Textbook by C S Reddy Free Download Pdf. The new edition of this book presents the basic principles of classical and matrix structural analysis. It provides a smooth transition from the classical approaches that are based on physical behavior of structures in terms of their deflected shapes to a formal treatment of a general class of structures by means of matrix formulation in order to understand how the structural problems can be formulated in order to make them suitable for computer programming.
- Offers complete coverage with respect to both classical and matrix approaches.
- The scope of fixed beams is enlarged by including a large number of worked-out examples covering point loads, uniform and varying loads, applied couples and effect of sinking and rotation of supports
- Includes tension coefficient method in the analysis of plane trusses and space trusses
- Includes computer programs with flow charts on flexibility and stiffness matrix methods.
- Applied step by step problem solving methodology for all solved examples.
- Solved Examples: 253
- Practice Question: 220
- Objective Type Questions: 190